Friday, February 16, 2007

Say What?

Throughout the year’s music has been a big part of my life, contributing to my successes and failures, ultimately helping me grow as a person, and as a student. This is what is directing me towards the scribbles I’m about to induce on ya’ll. Since I was a youngster I have always enjoyed the sound of soft and hard rock on my listening box. My parents, whom possess the sound of soul within them, have blessed me with the gift of listening to such bands as the Beach Boys and CCR. It is these bands, which have inspired my thoughts and actions, embedding in me a love for country and person. However the relevants of this topic resides in not what has happened, but however, what is going to happening. In less then a month’s time, perhaps my favorite band, CCR, will be coming to Vancouver. Their tickets although pricy for some, are a bargain compared to the beats and melodies each song brings to the listeners. Although my thoughts and memories have been peppered throughout this article, my cause for initiating this article is merely a type of advertising. So come one come all and catch a show, which will bestow on you a sense of southern hospitality.



Tickets roughly 60-80 dollars, go check out ticket master.

No comments: