Monday, February 19, 2007

Ayaka


Ayaka is a Japanese female singer that I really like. She is only 19 years old and just graduated from high school recently. She has a deep strong voice that girls at her age do not have. This makes her successfully drag people's attention right after her first single "I Believe" was released in Feburary 2006. By now, it's just one year after her debut, she has realeased four singles and one full album.

Ayaka writes lyrics for most of her songs. I like the lyrics she writes. The lyrics are different from lots of pop songs that sing about love. Her first single "I Believe" is written before her formal debut. The lyrics of "I Believe" is all her own true feelings, it is mainly about how she believes herself even she is so upset about the future, she believes that she can find herself, her position and she should not hesitate to do that, which just reflects that she chooses music as her career in the real life. Her powerful voice singing "I Believe" is appealing and sending out the message of her belief.

Be only 19 years old, Ayaka's talent on music and her belief and insistence on music career attracts me. She can be classified as an idol because she is young and good-looking. But I see that she has something in her music that some idols do not have. The positive direction her music points to can be a good model to youngsters.

Her third tour is about to start in Japan. I expect to see her future perfomance cause she is so young and can have unlimited future possibilities and improvements.

4 comments:

jeff_colson said...

good writting, very intresting...

Vic Maan said...

WELCOME BACK! im not sure id prefer her music, but i bet shes wonderful

Kristen Kerr said...

I like the fact that she writes her own songs, it gives the song a little something extra.

jeff_colson said...

i agree