Monday, March 26, 2007

The sun is shining...

The weather is sweet, yeah… Make you wanna move your dancing feet now… To the rescue! You know, I’ve been playing this, my most favourite of all Marley tunes every morning these past few months. And finally, today, I looked outside, and it was true! The birds were chirping, the squirrels were going bananas for a couple handfuls of peanuts I left out in the back yard, and the crows had finally skedaddled from the jungle maze of telephone wires in our back alley – unfortunate for my BB gun target practicing, but other than that, nothing to complain about…

Reggae is what gets me through the rough times, you know, and the last couple months have definitively been challenging for me, in many departments. I won’t go into the sordid details, but, man, was I glad to see that things are starting to come around in all departments. You just gotta keep your head held high, keep listenin’ to those mellow tunes, and eventually things start to take a turn for the better. I’m not someone who’s deep into this karmic, holy granola view of the universe, but, man, I gotta say, keeping the reggae tunes flowing makes the difference between a good day and a great day. So, no matter what your tastes, just make sure to keep those musical juices going, day in and, especially, day out.

Peace & all that good dissociating happy-stuff,

-Gabrielle

3 comments:

Vic Maan said...

The weather outside aint frightful the sun, is so delightful
if u got no place to rhyme
let it shine let it shine, let it shine....

Gabrielle Arden said...

im hoping you dont quit your dayjob... :)

Celeste said...

Not bad Vic! Good stuff Gabrielle, I agree. Music can make times so much better.